Thursday, August 9, 2007

Introduction

Hello people. This is going to be my blog for posting videos here on Blogger. I use a video site called Veoh and it allows for video syndication to other video sites and blogs. So instead of having to post there, then come here and post the same video, they will do it for me. I'll be adding videos of all kinds. I will mostly be adding video game trailers and reviews that I will do once I get the time. I'll also be posting random funny and otherwise entertaining videos. I used to post the anime Bleach, but that account was terminated because someone was a bitch and reported my profile. lol I guess I was taking all their viewers..lol So instead of posting full length episodes, I'll just post the really good fight scenes without all the side story interruptions and commercials. I'll also post significant events and scenes. These will be scenes like the first time Ichigo and Rukia met, when Ichigo first got his powers, Ichigo's first incounter with Renji and Byakuya, the transformation into a hollow during his training to get his powers back after Byakuya cut him down, and his fights with Renji, Kenpachi, and Byakuya in Soul Society. Those will be just a few to start. There's already 136 episodes out with a new one each week and the fight with Ichigo and Byakuya is only in the 50s. There are many more awesome fights from then 'til now with many more to come. So stay tuned and I hope you stay entertained.

(I also do requests, so if there's something you'd like to see aside from full length episodes, just comment and let me know)

No comments: